Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Check your Windows 10 block settings

On 10/19/2015 7:20 AM, Mayayana wrote:
This is what I mean about your devil's advocate
approach. You're trying to find any tiny exception to
the rule. A tiny exception does not negate the rule.
And what you're finding are not even exceptions.
By trying to carry out a good debate you're obscuring
the one critical point: The single best thing you can
do, by far, is to disable javascript. No other security
measure, even using anti-virus software, comes close
to the protection afforded by disabling script.

As I said previously (and my last comment in this thread),
I have no skin in this game. If you think disabling Jscript
is The Answer to network exploits, I think you're in for a
rude awakening!

Would you like me to send you some INFECTED PDF's? Open
them in your EMAIL client -- so your browser isn't even involved.

Then, call me when you get your machine rebooted... ;-)