Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Check your Windows 10 block settingsis most difficult

On 10/18/2015 10:52 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

People who drive white cars tend to have fewer accidents.
Is this because white cars are safer? Or, because people
who aren't concerned with the color of their car tend
to have a more cautious personality? Or, because OTHER
drivers can more readily *see* white vehicles (to avoid
them)?

shrug

Maybe it is easier to see white cars day or night. One of my BIL
(wife's side) always buys/drives white cars. Once I heard from a
painter, matching white or ivory black is most difficult.

Visibility is a factor from what I read. White is very popular in
places that get a lot of sun. I'd consider it myself it I was in the
hot sunbelt.