Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Check your Windows 10 block settings

On 10/19/2015 10:08 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/18/2015 08:46 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Hey, I am up here in Canuck land. I never carry coins of any kind.
I don't want holes in my pants pockets. Smart phone and CC is all I need.

That works until it doesn't. Around here it isn't hard to find stores
that don't do plastic and cell reception gets spotty outside of town and
the interstates.

My bank was offering a bonus if you made X number of charges less than
$10 on your debit card in one month. The idea was to get you in the
habit of using them for everything as they get a percentage.

I rarely use plastic for anything less than $100. Sometimes you can get
a better deal with cash too!