Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Circuit breaker box hisses

On 10/19/2015 06:38 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I was born in the middle of the last century and my parents met while they both served in The U.S. Army during WWII. My parents and everybody smoked back then plus me and my siblings except for the youngest were exposed to a lot of tobacco smoke before my parents gave up smoking. I couldn't breathe because of the asthma it caused and to this day, tobacco smoke is like pepper spray to me. Me and my brother can't stand to get around smokers or anywhere smokers hang out. My brother and me have friends who were asked about us by some women,"w-Is he Gay? f-Why do you ask? w-Well, he doesn't seem to be interested in me no matter what I try. f-Has he been nasty to you? w-No, he's always nice to me but doesn't stay around for very long. f-Do you smoke? w-Yes but what's that got to do with anything? f-He thinks smokers are horrible, selfish, disgusting people who only care about themselves but he's too nice to tell you what he thinks of smokers. w-Oh..." I remember meeting some really gorgeo

us young women in my age group when I was a young man and those beautiful gals smoked like all the other gals because it was the cool thing to do. Their looks deteriorated rapidly until at my age they're either dead or look like The Wicked Witch Of The West. EEEEK! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Yeah I was born in 1949 and when I was a kid probably half the people
smoked.

When I first met my wife I swore I was not going to go out with her,
simply because she smoked...but we did not live together so I guess I
figured it was OK.

Anyway, after she quit smoking she actually started to look younger.

I also ran into a couple I have not seen in a while, they were both
heavy smokers but they quit...and they look a lot better now.