Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Check your Windows 10 block settings

On 2015-10-18, Tony Hwang wrote:
How come? Online shopping is easy and convenient, they can data mine
about me but I block all the spams, junk mails.

I find shopping locally using cash to be easy and convenient. It's
what I've always done, I'm not particularly going out of my way
or changing anything to do it.

Of course. Suit yourself. But IMHO, you're weird in this day and age.

I think it's weird when someone pulls out their Mastercard at a grocery
store to pay for a dozen donuts. I really get upset when the charge is
refused and they have to hunt up another card that might have a little
life in it. For a real fun time get in line behind someone with an EBT
card and a pocketful of dead plastic.

Hmmm,
I bought a new car with my card. When dealer hesitated I was going to
walk out the door. They don't like cash sale or full payment with CC.
They make better money on financed cars.