Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Circuit breaker box hisses

On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 6:16:18 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Sun, 18 Oct 2015 13:01:10 -0500, Uncle Monster
wrote:

Me and the guys I worked with would often work through the night to get
a customer ready to go the next day. It was anything from mechanical,
electrical ,electronic , computer, telecom, HVAC and all kinds of
installations. I worked with a bunch of guys from multiple crafts who
were a one stop shopping group for service, repair, remodel and
installation. We hired each other depending on what needed to be done.
We were all in the same boat. We were too disabled to hold a 9 to 5 job
but not lazy and too damn stubborn to ask for any government assistance..
I qualified for disability payments for 25 years before I became too
sick to work anymore. I didn't want a government handout, I wanted work
for what I got and I still want to work but now I can't and it's
extremely frustrating. I get angry when I hear people whining that they
can't find a job. Me and the guys I worked with went looking for work
and when word got around about our skillset, we didn't have to look for
work, it came looking for us. There seems to be an uptick in service
work in the last few years which I believe indicates an improving
economy. That's why I'm so fraking frustrated because there's a ton of
work I'm missing out on. I'm going to but my braces on again today and
see how far I can travel in my walker. I hope to soon be able to put
racing stripes on that insult to mobility. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster

Make sure someone walks in front of you with crossed red
hazard flags. I think it's common practice at Home Depot.
--

When I was a kid we used clothes pins and playing cards on our bicycles to slap against the spokes to make a motorcycle sound. I know! I could find one of those toy motorcycles that has an electronic "Vroom Vroom" sound effect module and mount it to my walker. A bike horn with the rubber bulb would fit the handlebars too. I didn't make it into the walker today because I was in too much pain for the reason that the med cart was out of my pain medication and the pharmacy didn't deliver until this evening. There's always tomorrow. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Pain Monster