Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Check your Windows 10 block settings

On 2015-10-18, Don Y wrote:
I suspect your .signature has already done that! :

Quite possibly! Not that I think it would ever happen of course, but if
those responsible for mass gov't surveillance ever were to be properly
punished for their crimes I would volunteer to throw the switch on
the chair - though I'd probably have to wait in a long line for the
privilege. We might need to develop some new tech for the number of
executions that would be needed. Possibly an electric couch?

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com