Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Check your Windows 10 block settings

On 2015-10-18, Don Y wrote:
This is the key point: ---------------------^^^^^^^^^^
How far do you go in screwing up your lifestyle just for the
sake of *claiming* you've protected your privacy?

What you do consider "screwing up" ones' lifestyle? I pay cash for
all local purchases and rarely buy anything online. I use settings and
install extensions on web browsers that help prevent tracking. I don't
use Microsoft, Apple, or Google products.

To me none of this is "screwing up" my lifestyle. They don't even require
a lot of effort. (In particular buying everything with cash is just a
continuation of what I've always done. Using a credit or debit card for
everything would be the strange, screwed up thing to me.)

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com