Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_4_] Rudy Canoza[_4_] is offline

Default gummer's double-wide in Taft

On 2015-10-17, Rudy Canoza wrote:
On 10/17/2015 2:42 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 7:06:02 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Shouldn't you be posting on rec.stalkers?

No. Why would I?

Because you seem to be stalking Gunner.

"stalking" - LOL!

Why have you bothered to get all that information about Gunner? Not much point in finding all that out unless you have an obsession.

shrug He's an asshole - probably the biggest asshole I've encountered
in Usenet, and I've encountered a lot of them. He's not just an
asshole, he's an absurd liar, and I like pointing out his lies and
making him look stupid.

I don't have an obsession with it; it's a casual hobby.

I find your postings to be useless.

I find you to be a less-than-useless ****worm. FWIW.