Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Circuit breaker box hisses

On 10/17/2015 5:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:25:26 -0400, wrote:

How can you "smell electricity" in a "bad bedroom"? Heck I can't even
see electricity, but I am really afraid of it. :-\

Arcing will produce ozone - which youn CAN smell.

..but not "electricity", right? Wouldn't ozone smell dissipate within
a few hours

I was having fun with Mugs... sounded like the smell was frequent and
often or constant - why I mentioned wires, switches and outlets as a
possible source.... from wires.

It doesn't happen often or even constantly. More like randomly and not
often at all. It kind of makes me wonder if I'm losing my mind 'cause I
know I smelled something, but can't figure out where it came from or
what caused it.

--
Maggie