Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Water pipe heat tape

On 10/17/2015 4:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 12:10:57 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Well, we use the old wintered chicken bedding in the raised beds since
it's pretty well composted, plus we have a spot where we compost tree
leaves all winter, too.

Do you know what that white stuff in chicken **** is?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chicken ****!

Sorry but it is a question and answer from last century by and old
man.

haha! When the hens are in the process of laying, they'll start 'bawk
bawk bawking' and the whole group will "BAWK BAWK BAWK!!" as if they're
encouraging the hen in the process of laying. It's kind of funny.
Nothing like fresh eggs for breakfast, though.

--
Maggie