Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Check your Windows 10 block settings

On 10/17/2015 8:01 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 10/17/2015 4:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/17/2015 6:40 PM, Don Y wrote:

-- they'd be much happier if we were buying the higher
profit margin "Kirkland" offerings, or the imported lemon
juice (are Italian lemons more lemony than ours??), or...

IMO, yes, the fresh stuff I've had in Italy is the citrus I've ever
had. Can't
speak for the particular juice in Costco though, but I'd try it over
other brands.

To add to *tea*? You;ll never notice the difference! Are you sure
they are juicing *ripe* lemons? And not just the same sort of crud
that is juiced *here*?

For baked goods, I've found lemons off our own tree beat anything
store bought. I don't think people realize how "unripe" the stuff
you get in most stores actually is. Try a *ripe* lemon and you'll
never settle for store bought, again! Think "sweet" not "sour".

The same can be said for limes. Entirely different taste
from what you've grown to expect.

[And blood oranges make "traditional OJ" taste like swill!]

If you have a lemon tree you should not even be considering buying lemon
juice. Even for tea

As I said, my experience in Italy was with fresh, not bottled. My
brother used to send me fresh ripe lemons from his tree so I know what
you mean.