Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default Check your Windows 10 block settings

| Those articles are months old,

Yes. Beginning of July. And still relevant.

| Anyway, I'm not pro or anti MS. It just IS.
| You apparently don't like MS.

Like them? If someone steals your car do you
want them arrested because you don't like them?
"Anti-MS" is just one of the common defenses of
the ostriches. Along with paranoia and tinfoil
hat silliness. All I'm doing is laying out the facts
so that people can decide for themselves. You're
the one who called the facts BS.

I'd be more than happy to wax acidic about
Apple, Google and Facebook if you like. I love
to attack Apple. Not because I "don't like"
them but because they're a sleazy company
with an undeserved public image of virtue. Billions
goes into creating the public images of these
companies. No one spends money to show their
dark sides.
The topic here just happens to be Windows 10,
so it's Microsoft's sleaze that I'm pointing out.