Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why would ONE carbon brush burn on an DC motor

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 19:53:46 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On 17 Oct 2015 00:23:21 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2015-10-16, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:53:37 -0500, Ignoramus15926
wrote:

I got a nice Matrix T3X treadmill at a company cleanout.

Seems to be USA made, heavy, for up to 400 lb max runner weight,
with a US made Johnson 3HP motor etc.

That's something you'll never see come out of China. (Well, 400 pound
people OR heavy duty treadmills.

Maybe from China, but if you add Japan -- what is the typical
weight of a sumo wrestler?

Um, just for giggles, how many sumos have you seen on treadmills, Don?

I have never seen a Sumo wrestler on a treadmill but they exercise an
amazing amount. And the amount of beer they drink each day is
astounding. Just part of their diet. If I worked out as much as they
did with my present diet I would have zero fat left anywhere.
Eric