Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default Check your Windows 10 block settings

| They may improve sales in the cell phone, tablet area, but I know
| nothing about them.
|
| You should know that Linux is dominating that market.
| Android, Kindle, Samsung, the only real competition comes from
| Apple.

And Microsoft is making a bundle extorting patent
fees on Android from most phone makers. I haven't
followed that story lately. Last I heard MS was getting
companies to agree to payments without even needing
to tell them which patents they claimed were relevant.
Monopoly maintenance has always been Microsoft's
primary product and primary skill.