Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Grinders

Metabo are fine and expensive tools. For that reason I would not buy
the cordless. Being such a fine tool it will last forever. Certainly
long enough to need several new sets of batteries. Even if they are
available, battery technology will have changed and left your 2015
technology behind. You will then have a fine and obsolete tool.

I'm thinking that there must have been millions of Milwaukee (for
example) cordless drills, etc that were working perfectly but were
junked because their NiCad/NiMH batteries made them obsolete.

Bob