Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Lidl parking

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim..... wrote:
If they're going to assume for no particular reason that
a person is dishonest

but in the scenario of:

I parked there and I really did shop there but I wont show you the
proof, that seems a reasonable assumption to me

Why would any sensible honest person take that line?

I'm perfectly happy to show them the proof. But at no inconvenience to
myself.

They seem to want me to do their work for them. But the likes of you don't
seem to find anything wrong with that.

It's how it is with this sort of thing

you get a council parking ticket which you think you shouldn't have got

to appeal, you have to turn up at some office somewhere, very probably some
time during the working day and argue your case with the independent
adjudicator

and do you gets costs for this inconvenience

Nope!

tim