Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Water pipe heat tape

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:59:16 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I'm not a mechanic, or plumber, or electrician, so yeah, I know very
little about residential propane water heaters, or tempering valves.

Go figure. I should beat myself with a wet noodle because I asked a
question about water heaters and the cost.

Victim Card Detector max out

What people are saying is to be more clear and specific. Best you can.

One step at a time. What I understand is you haven't even finished
the green house, yet you want heat for the fish.

Building a "great" green house may not require heat for the fish
except in rare instances.

Keep the cart ahead of the horse.

Did you even look at the first link I posted in a reply? Aquaponics
in Wisconsin. I suggested to contact them to see how they raise fish
(perch) in winter.