Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Lidl parking

In article ,
tim..... wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Ophelia wrote:
They are free to take him to court and wear his costs when he
shows that he did use the store when he parked in their car park.

How pleased do you expect the court to be when you could have produced
your receipt for proof before it got that far?

I'd be happy to produce the receipt if they send someone here to
examine it. What I'm not going to do is be put to any inconvenience
for something which is in no way my fault.

but it is (your fault)

I'll happily let a judge decide that.

--
*Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson" *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.