Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Mike Scott[_4_] Mike Scott[_4_] is offline

Default Lidl parking

On 15/10/15 01:56, Rod Speed wrote:
I parked there and I really did shop there but I wont show you the
proof, that seems a reasonable assumption to me

More fool you, it isn't.

Why would any sensible honest person take that line?

Because they may well not have the till slip anymore,
and even if they did, they may well don't see why they......

Why should there even be a till receipt in the first place? You can park
up and find they don't the whatever-it-is you wanted, so you leave.
Presumably legitimate use of the car park. Or are you forced to buy
something if you park there?

--
Mike Scott (unet2 at [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England