Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Lidl parking

tim..... wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Norman Wells wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Norman Wells wrote

I'd be happy to produce the receipt if they send someone
here to examine it. What I'm not going to do is be put to any
inconvenience for something which is in no way my fault.

You would prefer to waste the court's time, Lidl's time, everyone's
time, by not sorting something out that you could do very easily?

Oh yes. And expect vast damages for them wasting my time too.

Damages don't come into it.

That was a joke, Joyce.

Given your behaviour in this, you won't even get your costs either.

It will never get anywhere near any court, you watch.

All you're doing is causing a pointless waste
of everyone's time, including your own,

He isn't wasting any of his time not
providing them with the till receipt.

And it's Lidl wasting everyone's time including
their own, by not using their own data to see
that he did use the shop when his car was in the
carpark, from the car rego number he gave he
cashier on a previous occasion when asked for it.

but the point is:

He didn't do that last part

He ON THE PREVIOUS OCCASIONS
he use the carpark and the store.