Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default OT Broadband costs

On 10/14/2015 11:57 AM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 1:50:30 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:

Dumping them was VERY painful! It eventually took 7 phone calls
(and many hours on the phone).

Thankfully, in our case, we kept meticulous notes as to who we
talked with, times, dates, etc.

Whenever I have to call AT&T, which thankfully is rarely,
I also keep meticulous notes about the problem, time I called,
who I spoke with, etc. It saves a lot of time trying to
remember what they said, I said, what was promised and on
and on.

We do it as a matter of course for all our phone contacts. It
was a habit that I formed from dealing with clients on the phone
(who invariably have "selective memory" regarding what was said
and/or agreed upon).

I much prefer email contact, now, as it forces both sides to
"document" what they are saying. :