Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default OT Broadband costs

KenK wrote:
My CenturyLink bill including DSL went up another $20 to $106 - DSL
now $80. Called CL for possible reduction but people incompetent.
I'll have to go back to dial-up. Don't watch TV so no cable.

Can anyone think of any options? Later will Google for local non-cable
broadband but don't have much hope.

TIA

According to their web page...

http://www.centurylink.com/home/bundles/ (scroll down)

you should be able to get phone + INet for no more than $65. Plus the
inevitable taxes, fees, etc. In my case (Verizon) phone + 6 MB Inet is
about $50, fees/etc add another 40%.

The whole problem with ALL these goniffs is their damned bundles. It was
like pulling hen's teeth to get a price for just a basic phone (about $20);
once I had that, I could talk to them about Inet.