Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 10/14/2015 01:17 AM, Robert Green wrote:
I think clients get a real understanding of what they want when they see and
play with the first iteration/prototype. I strongly believe in the line
from "The Mythical Man Month" that programmers should "build one to throw
away because you will anyway." And I always did and some programmers I know
went through more than just one total redesign.

That's been my technique even when you had to swear a blood oath to
practice 'Top Down Structured Programming' or worship at the Church of
Booch.