Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 10/14/2015 12:58 AM, Robert Green wrote:
My biggest issue was often convincing clients that we don't accept change
orders over the telephone. If it's clearly outside the scope of te work,
out comes the PO.

It's not supposed to happen but we have a couple of clients that call or
email me directly. They're happy campers. They don't have a problem with
running beta software and get their stuff in days rather than the months
required for the formal process. I hear a little grumbling about my
cowboy ways but those are balanced by two clients that give us glowing
reviews.