Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No charges for dentist who killed Cecil the lion

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 8:14:56 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 10/12/2015 7:23 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, October 12, 2015 at 4:59:03 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
...it must make the guy from Pittsburgh really mad. The same guy that
wants strong pnealties in prisons for VW workers.

https://tinyurl.com/ntn8ngf

Hey Bob

I was pretty sure it would turn out that way since the natives didn't give a poop. It was just another manufactured outrage until the media moved on to the next shiny object. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Lion Monster

Zimbabwe originally said they were going to prosecute him but then
probably discovered that these hunters were a major source of their income.

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 8:14:56 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 10/12/2015 7:23 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, October 12, 2015 at 4:59:03 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
...it must make the guy from Pittsburgh really mad. The same guy that
wants strong pnealties in prisons for VW workers.

https://tinyurl.com/ntn8ngf

Hey Bob

I was pretty sure it would turn out that way since the natives didn't give a poop. It was just another manufactured outrage until the media moved on to the next shiny object. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Lion Monster

Zimbabwe originally said they were going to prosecute him but then
probably discovered that these hunters were a major source of their income.

In Zimbabwe, the natives and their livestock are killed by lions that invade their villages and farms so there's no sympathy for lions from the people of the country. Zimbabweans are puzzled by all the hysteria over the killing of a lion from people who have never been to their country and know nothing about lions except for what they see in Disney cartoons. Now I expect another less hysterical manufactured outrage over the tooth yanking hunter not being charged with a crime. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hunting Monster