Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default Bird Strikes

Have you ever had a bird fly into the glass of one of your windows?
My brother is living next to a nature preserve with lots of birds.
His housemate had a green African parrot in a cage on the glassed in front porch.
Owls were bouncing off the windows when they tried to get at that tasty looking parrot.
I was in a doctor's office this morning when I picked up a bird watchers magazine
and came across an ad for a company that manufactures a window film that refracts light
in such a way that the birds can see it and avoid flying into the treated windows. ^_^
http://abirdseyeview.com/
[8~{} Uncle Flying Monster

I've not heard of owls hitting windows - but certainly songbirds.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/p...94,40727,56097

John T.