Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Lidl parking

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:15:02 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 12/10/2015 15:25, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 06:13:55 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/10/2015 22:41, Rod Speed wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 19:24:59 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
In article ,
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
Not for those into what happens more than anywhere else.

Things cause noise. What's wrong with some natural surroundings
like
trees?

They have parrots in them round here. Nasty things which make a
lot of
noise. And a particularly unpleasant one.

We get lots of Parakeets around here and they make an awful
screeching
sound.

We get lots of galahs in the trees here and they make a hell of a
racket.

Not just their screeching and jabbering to each other either,
I have a big line of trees along what would otherwise be the
fence line to the park next door and when there are a hundred
or more of them in those trees as there can be at times, the
sound of them all taking off at once when I come out of the
house which has the front door on that side can be amazing.

I'd like that.

I don't mind that. Not so keen on them
all jabbering at each other for hours tho.

I fail to see people not liking birds.

You wanna try our magpies at this time of year.

Complete pain in the arse.

Agreed.

I like magpies.

What do they taste like?

--
Peter is listening to Eric Clapton - Layla