Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Lidl parking

In article ,
Norman Wells wrote:
If you're supposed, for example, to give your registration number to the
cashier in the store, and you neglect to do so, then it's perfectly
reasonable. It's the only proof you have.

Sigh.

They ask you if you have a car in the car park. If the answer is yes, only
then ask for the number, and they type it in.

I'm not 'supposed' to give my registration number at all. If it was
something you did all by yourself at some public terminal, it would have
been my 'fault' - especially since it wasn't my first visit with this
parking scheme.

But when it's something entirely initiated by the checkout person - and
the rules could easily have changed - it is up to 'them' to do the job
properly.

--
*The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in school was my blood alcohol content*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.