Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Ballistic cord chaps for chainsaw users

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 10/11/2015 07:27 AM, Robert Green wrote:
As you noted, any number of angry limbs tried to swat him off the tree

as
the branches fell and things bounced around. His coworkers told me he

falls
out of trees (with the chainsaw) at least once every year. I guess

that's
why they get the big bucks.

Those residential guys earn it. When you're felling out in the woods and
it doesn't go the way you planned, you just pretend that's exactly what
you meant to do. Of course, there are the widowmakers waiting for you.

Still, it's less nerve wracking than the potential maple meets Mercedes
fiasco.

Got a real problem tree to deal with this winter. Too close to both houses
and taller than both. It's going to be a bitch to take it down without
running into *something.* Hopefully my tree-monkey Canuck lumber jack will
be able to bring it down relatively safely.

--
Bobby G.