Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Lidl parking

On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 16:28:22 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/10/2015 16:17, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 15:55:32 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/10/2015 15:15, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 12:30:04 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
Not for those into what happens more than anywhere else.

Things cause noise. What's wrong with some natural surroundings like
trees?

They have parrots in them round here. Nasty things which make a lot of
noise. And a particularly unpleasant one.

Most trees don't have parrots in them. And the only parrot that makes
an annoying noise is the conure.

You are very wrong. I thought that you knew about parrots!

"Noisy parakeets 'drive away' native birds"
"Although they are not aggressive, their noisy, squawky behaviour and
large size, makes the smaller birds wary and keen to avoid them"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/eart...ive-birds.html

I've heard almost every type of parrot squawk, and I only find the
conure annoying. Annoying other birds is irrelevant to us. Parrots are
prettier than plain British birds.

So all of these people are liars then !?
You obviously haven't heard them, you are guessing.

"A lurid green tail dips down from an ash tree followed by an
ear-pulverising sqqquaarrrk!"

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...-parakeet-cull

Some people make a fuss about nothing. They make lovely noises.

--
Two Irish couples decided to swap partners for the night.
After 3 hours of amazing sex, Paddy says "I wonder how the girls are getting on".