Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_3_] TomR[_3_] is offline

Default What is happening...URL, ISP or what?

In ,
Oren typed:
On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 14:57:50 -0400, "TomR" wrote:

Since I think you said it is only happening with one URL, any chance
that you could provide that URL? If so, we could try it and see if
the same thing happens for anyone else here.

You can check on Monday. Fox News Radio, John Gibson's talk show.
http://radio.foxnews.com/ John Gibson Radio 12-3PM ET (I get it a 9
AM on the left coast)

Ok, if I remember, I'll check on Monday 12-3.

For whatever it's worth, I did just check that link now and clicked on
"Listen Live". It worked for me with no issues. Today I am using a
computer with Windows XP Pro, Google Chrome as the browser, and Comcast
Cable Internet.