Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Lidl parking

On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 13:27:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

In article ,
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
Not for those into what happens more than anywhere else.

Things cause noise. What's wrong with some natural surroundings like
trees?

They have parrots in them round here. Nasty things which make a lot of
noise. And a particularly unpleasant one.

We get lots of Parakeets around here and they make an awful screeching
sound.

Which one? Rosella? Budgerigar? I know of none that make an annoying sound. And I heard none when I visited you.

--
****head Simon saw sexy Sheila sucking Stephen's stiff sperm sausage softly, so Simon sucked
Stuart's super sized sexrod savagely. Several sluts saw Stuart spraying spunk, soaking Sarah's