Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl parking

In article ,
Bod wrote:
In article ,
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
Not for those into what happens more than anywhere else.

Things cause noise. What's wrong with some natural surroundings like
trees?

They have parrots in them round here. Nasty things which make a lot of
noise. And a particularly unpleasant one.

We get lots of Parakeets around here and they make an awful screeching
sound.

Yup - that's them. They've got as far away from the parrot person as
possible. Who wouldn't?

--
*Of course I'm against sin; I'm against anything that I'm too old to enjoy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.