Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What is happening...URL, ISP or what?

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 06:17:17 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 11:38:37 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:

I find it happens when I have too many tabs open in Firefox, that is,
when I'm using too much RAM.... I think. Maybe it's thrashing with
the swap file.

Trying another browser would be another idea as well as shutting down
any other programs that might have something to do with it.

Micky, I read your other post and will check into your ideas for
solutions. However, I don't really suspect a resource problem. This
machine is very lean. Nothing has changed until after the ISP tech
and ISP cable guy checked things out. No new software or system
changes.

Trader, I forgot I had another browser I try again on Monday when
the talk show is on again.

Thank you both.