Posted to alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] is offline

Default What is happening...URL, ISP or what?

On 10/10/2015 7:56 AM, Uncle Poop Meister wrote:
On 10/09/2015 03:05 PM, Oren wrote:
Had my ISP out this week. Tracing lines, checking nodes and wires back
~5,000 feet down the road. (ADSL)

Told someone HAD changed my "profile", meaning they were pushing to
much data. The in home service tech then had the cable guy out that
figured it all out. For now, things seem fine in the house. Now, I'm
experiencing a strange problem while listening to an online radio
show. It happens only on one URL while listening. I can watch or
listen to other links and not experience the problem.

The problem on the one URL is hearing "repeating" of sentences.

I hear samples like (pick a word) and it repeats twice or three times.

I did a speed test after the service checks, which is better than
before. I was losing ~10% before.

Where or how can I figure this out? Is the site I listen too or
something else?

When a computer starts acting female, time for reboot.
Actually, reboot modem, router and computer

Try giving it a rectal exam.