PoP

Default Minimum diameter for cooker extractor pipe

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:45:01 -0000, "Bill Gardener"
wrote:

I would be interested in hearing what the experts think of this as I have
just installed a Bosch cooker hood which required a 150mm hole through the
outside wall.

Please bear in mind that this isn't something I'm clued up about - I'm
just working on the principle that a "whole" wall without a hole in it
might be a bit stronger than a "whole" wall with a bit missing

Does a 150mm hole really affect the walls structural integrity???

I'm interested to know the answer too!

PoP