Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Forklift licenses and such

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 23:56:56 +1100, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 10/9/2015 11:14 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

License? Who needs a license? I mean, what's the worst that could
happen? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I4GKm-Vp3c

Haha, I've been watching forklift accident videos. Man, there's some
read idiots out there.

I've always maintained that the public can't drive at all. Many can't
even _steer_. At least once a week, headlines around here (town of
35k people) have articles showing an upside down vehicle in a ditch,
or run into a tree. One truck _rolled_ in an accident on a 25mph
street in heavy traffic. How do you even DO that?

We're undergoing massive expansion, contractors everywhere. Dirt road
around the backside of the plant passes under one of the two high
voltage lines feeding the plant. One contractor has touched the wires
twice with their crane. Same operator. lol...

He LIVED? g

--
Cats regard people as warmblooded furniture.
-- Jacquelyn Mitchard