Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Opinions sought: Speed Queen washers

On 10/9/2015 2:58 PM, micky wrote:

Our has a glass lid so you can see what is happening. I watched one
cycle with all the valves opening and closing, the agitator changing
speeds and reversing. It is a great machine but has a lot of parts that
can fail. I'm covered for five or six years now.

Wow. How much do you charge to come over and watch?

Just bring a six-pack.

There are dispensers for detergent, bleach, softener. Water flushes each
one as needed. Water fills the tub partly and it starts to spin. The
water changes from the flow to fill to a spray as the clothes go by.

I've not seen the electronics, but there are plenty of buttons and a big
dial. Oh, it can heat water and make steam if you choose.

Maybe bring two six-packs if you want to see it all. .