Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default TV turns itself off & on ..

hubops wrote:

... my brand new $ 600. LG 42 inch LED
seems to provide a poorer picture quality than the
old 32 inch RCA CRT that it's replacing !
... could it be the cable ? or something else ?
It's fed by a Bell Expressvue satellite dish.
Or is it just a matter of my eyes adjusting to the change ?
John T.

Do you have an HD receiver? If not, the picture is not up to top
quality. You should see a definite difference compared to a CRT.

... ahhh .. gulp .. nope.
Just an old regular sat receiver ..
I got a feeling I'm not finished spending money quite yet ..
John T.

If your TV has digital tuner built-in, connect TV antenna to the TV set.