Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default AAA battery storage

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
o.uk...
On 08/10/2015 20:50, newshound wrote:
On 08/10/2015 18:05, ARW wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
o.uk...
Anyone got a source for (inexpensive) cases to hold AAA batteries. I
would prefer something specifically designed for AAA rather than one
that also holds AAs and lets the AAAs rattle around.

Are you saying that there are special boxes to store batteries?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK5pcs-New...item3cf6f5dda1

That's the kind of box I'm looking for, but AAA specific.

To be used to carry spare batteries when I'm away from home.

I assume for use whilst out walking (camera/torch replacements etc) or just
for spares to keep in the car?

Just checked my van door pocket. 12 batteries in there! All AA and AAA. Just
thrown there.

Guess what I need to buy:-)?

AAA specific is not a problem for me as I drive a Vauxhall and the usual
rattles of the doors, ladders on the roof etc will be louder than the
batteries in the box.

--
Adam