Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default AAA battery storage

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 12:43:57 +0100, F wrote:

On 08/10/2015 22:47, PeterC wrote:
On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 14:02:08 +0100, F wrote:

Anyone got a source for (inexpensive) cases to hold AAA batteries. I
would prefer something specifically designed for AAA rather than one
that also holds AAs and lets the AAAs rattle around.

7Dayshop do boxen, their own brand and Eneloop.

One of my first stops, but I couldn't find AAA specific boxes and I
don't want AAAs rattling around in an AA box when I'm out with a camera.

The Eneloop ones take AAs parallel with the long axis and AAAs across that
axis so that they fit properly. A bit oversize, as in AAA configuration
there's room for 5 cells.
Given that AAs are more common and the small demand for AAA boxes, I'd guess
that the dual-purpose ones are the best bet.

--
Peter.
The gods will stay away