Posted to alt.home.repair
Shade Tree Guy Shade Tree Guy is offline

Default OT wire sealing tape for vehicle

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 8:12:55 AM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/9/2015 11:06 AM, Shade Tree Guy wrote:
What's a good way to seal this, to keep water
out? Duck tape? Scotch 33 electrical?
Christopher A. Young

See if there's any condensation inside the
distributor cap (if you even have one)

Yes, has one. Might be dry weather tomorrow.
I'll see if it starts. If it starts, I'll
spray water on things till I find what
makes it quit.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

Also check for any corrosion/crud on the coil post or inside the wires.That's why they give you a bit of dielectric goop with new wires
Spent months tracking down a miss in the S-10. finally discovered the prob was a loose coil wire connector. (crimped it a bit and no miss)