Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default The USA finally takes to roundabouts.

On 10/09/2015 01:44 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:
Using roundabouts (of all flavours) isn't rocket science. I'm actually
beginning to believe that in 1969. the American really DIDN'T put a man
(or two) on the Moon - and probably never have!
--

For a country so dependent on the automobile, much of the population
isn't very good at driving. The LA area might be an exception. In the

There has been an ongoing discussion of the European tiered licensing
schemes for motorcyclists in one of the magazines I get. While Americans
are big on the freedom thing even the riders who have survived long
enough to learn how to read agree giving a 17 year old the keys to a
Hayabusa isn't the brightest thing in the world.

The automobile licensing programs aren't much better.