Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TV turns itself off & on ..

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 12:19:12 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:27:42 -0700 (PDT), Uncle
Monster wrote:

I followed your link but I got this: "You are not allowed to access thi=

s resource". I am using a VPN so that might be the problem. I seem to recal=
l seeing Burghoff playing drums. ^_^

I turned off my cloud based VPN and the page popped right up. Right now, th=
e IP site,"whatismyipaddress.com" indicates that I'm in this place: o_O

Your IP Details:
ISP: Digital Ocean
Services: None Detected
City: Dhaka
Region: Dhaka Division
Country: Bangladesh

You should try the goat soup. Very good.

With crackers.

The local diet could help me lose weight, especially if the soup had the eyeballs floating in it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Yuck Monster