Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Step Climbing Powered Lifts For Help In Going From One Level ToAnother ?

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 8:48:51 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 2:40:28 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 2:16:04 PM UTC-5, Zak W wrote:

Oh, this is going to be great! With all the old crips in this NG, I'm
guessing this is going to be a BIG thread. Yo! Uncle Jerk Monster! What say
you? Didn't you used to install these? You did everything else.

Well Wacky Zaky, my brother and I installed one for a friend's mother 10 years ago. I believe it was an Acorn brand manufactured in England. It is battery powered by an SLA battery and connects to the charger whenever it stops at either end. It was actually easy to install. I do pity you Wacky Zaky because of your limited skill-set but you're young enough that you may be able to learn how to do something useful in your lifetime and earn enough money to move out of your mom's basement. Instead of being so envious and resentful of those who have abilities beyond your comprehension, why don't you try to learn how to do those things? Instead of expending so much of your energy being ugly and nasty to people, why don't you redirect that energy in another direction and do something constructive before the opportunity escapes you. (very good, up to this point) You poor thing. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Skilled Monster

ZW does make a good point though!

And what point is that Bobby Villain? Perhaps you and Zaky Waky are cut from the same filthy cloth? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Superior Monster