Posted to alt.home.repair
hubops[_2_] hubops[_2_] is offline

Default Opinions sought: Speed Queen washers

I recall reading some high praise for this brand of washer here in the
past, but that was several years ago, and things do have a tendency to
change. Has anyone got any recent experience with this brand?

I have a well-meaning sister who gifted me with a new GE top-loader
washer a couple of years ago. Compared to the elderly Maytag it
replaced, it's a real POS, so I'm not interested in putting any money
or time into it. I'd rather get a new, reliable top-loader washer -
preferably, one that's built the way they used to build them.

No personal experience with this brand -
http://www.huebsch.com/products/ligh...l-laundry.aspx
But perhaps worth a look ..
John T.