Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steph Steph is offline

Default Animal shelter advice

On Thursday, 8 October 2015 15:28:15 UTC+1, Phil L wrote:
"Steph" wrote in message
On Thursday, 8 October 2015 09:21:07 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"Steph" wrote in message
On Thursday, 8 October 2015 00:39:47 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Steph wrote

Do you have a camera hidden?

Nope, its there in full view on your laptop.

How do you know I am vertically challenged?

That stands out like dogs balls.

Some maybe offended by your heightism's.

Their problem.

We have feelings too, you know.

Your problem, runt.

Dearest Rod,

Cheapest Staph

Do you need a hug?

Nope.

You seem to have some anger issues towards women.

Then you need to get your seems machinery seen to, BAD.

And you aren't a woman either.

Oh Rod. Come here and give me a cuddle, I will remove that pole from your
bottom at the same time.

By the way I am all Woman. I can prove it too.

Tits or GTFO

Do you have facebook?

--
Steph