Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Animal shelter advice

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

ARW wrote
Steph Wood wrote

I was hoping you could give me some advice. I have noticed for sometime
there are many feral stray cats roaming around my area. My neighbour who
lives a field away killed a cat with antifreeze. He is not a mentally
well man. With this in mind, I was thinking of building a shelter for
these cats to save them from my neighbour. Would it be cheaper buying a
child's playhouse or building my own? Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Could they not stay with you under your bridge?

No way, cats aren't stupid.

My cat IS stupid.

1. It often rolls over and falls off the bed, sofa, chair, windowsill etc.
2. It cannot open a partly opened door.
3. It will only eat cheap Aldi cat food (I am not complaining about that
bit).
4. It is scared of heights (anything higher than 5ft) but still climbs
fences and trees and then cannot get down.

--
Adam