Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default OT Stoptober

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Bod wrote:
I packed in smoking for 2 years once, they were the most miserable 24
months of my life, everyone said to me, 'can't believe you started
smoking again, you'd have had another 10 years of life if you'd stayed
packed in', and I invariably replied, 'yeah, that's why I started
again'

Ha, I know that feeling well. I only stopped for 3 weeks many moons
ago. I have never climbed so many walls in such a short space of time
:-)

I've been 'vaping' for about 3 years now. Seems very much less bad for you
in terms of coughing etc.

You also save a fortune. Including all costs - new batteries etc and
fluids - it works out here at something like 1/25th of what I was spending
on fags.

And I've never had a craving for a 'real' fag either.

is it an appetite suppressant?

I started to put on weight once I stopped smoking.

--
Please note new email address: